PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Your raw and virgin hair from Naomi Luxe Hair Boutique is a great investment and with proper care can last years. Here are a few must read tips to help you along the way.
SHAMPOOING & CONDITIONING
- It is recommended to co-wash hair prior to installation for the best results.Recommend brands include Organix, Curls unleashed & Tresseme. (All moisture rich)
- Use organic and non- sulfate shampoo to regularly feed, moisturize and treat your hair extensions.
- Do not use hot water to rinse your hair instead use luke warm.
- Do not use oil products excessively on your hair it will cause the hair to weigh down and become stringy and stiff.
NATURAL WAVY MAINTENANCE
- Avoid the daily use of heat. When using heat, use a heat protectant.
- We recommend Design Essentials’ Moroccan Oil Mist.
- Condition hair at least once a week using a good quality sulfate-free product. Use moisture-rich products for the best results.
NATURAL CURLY MAINTENANCE
- Apply a moisture rich conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your roots.
- Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more. Do not massage the hair. Rinse thoroughly. Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
- When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum for a more tamed look. Let air-dry.
- Do not use oil products excessively on curly hair, it will cause matting. Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle & break off.
NIGHT TIME CARE
- Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin silk scarf or bonnet. A satin pillow case and a satin edge scarf can also help protect the hair.
- If wearing a wig purchase a styrofoam head from your nearest beauty vendor to keep your wig formed overnight. For bouncy curls style with flexi-rods or pin curls.
- For best results, it is recommended to have a professional cut and install lace. Over-processed knots can result in excessive shedding. If not gentle with the while combing and brushing you can cause it to shed. HD Lace pieces have a short lifespan and will shed overtime and are not meant to last forever.